Guarding the Gate of your life


 

*"Everything is permissible for me",but not everything is beneficial."Everything is permissible for me"--but I will not be mastered by anything".* 


๐ŸŽฏThere are so many things flying out there but if we accommodate them to be a Part of us, how well will they advance us is the Question we should always ask? We see this we do not verify its Advantage or Source yet we dance to its tune, We also hear this and that and allow them to settle in us, yet we complain just like Apostle Paul described in the Book of Romans "The things which I wish not to do I find myself doing, and the things that I desire to do I am unable to do" (Romans 7:15), this occurs because some Spirit has gained entrance through the Gate of your life. You wonder does my Life has Gate. [Yes it does]. Any Medium through which information comes into your Spirit is a Gate (that is an Access into your being). Your Eyes, Ears & Heart are all Gates. It is up to you to decide how you will Configure them to allow access for what will move you forward.


๐ŸŽฏ Praying vigorously  and Ignoring the Security of your Gate is unwise. The latter could be a Great Hinder to your Prayer or a Blessing, depending on how well you Channel its access. 


๐ŸŽฏPay Attention to the Gate of your life as much as you desire the Release of God's Blessing, don't permit it to give access to any information that is not vital to your Growth and the Answers to your Request. 


 *๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️ Declare with me in this New Week, My Eyes will see, My Ears will hear, and my Heart will understand the Wonders of the Lord for my life, it will not be able to decode destructive information, but will discern what is needed to move me higher in life.* [So shall it be in Jesus Name].


Yours in the Kingdom- [The Olufunke Platform]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EFFECTIVE SOLUTION IN ANY KIND OF CHALLENGE

Why do Christians Experience Trials?

The Musings on Seed Sowing and it's Relevance to our Benefit as Human.