A Charge on Reactions to Seasons in our Life


 

🎯 Learning to Understand the Hand of God in all Situations is very important. One Key Prayer we need to Pray amongst all Prayer is that *"O Lord when you bring me into a Season, reveal to me what Season it is to me, and help me Understand what you are doing in my Life and what you want to Achieve in my Life, and the Lessons you want to use this Season to teach me"*...... After which we need to ask God for the Wisdom to respond in all Season, because either in the Valley or on the Mountain top. God is always there. Our Reaction to the Season is just what determines the Fruit we get from it.

_Stay Blessed._

© [The Olufunke Platform]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EFFECTIVE SOLUTION IN ANY KIND OF CHALLENGE

Why do Christians Experience Trials?

The Musings on Seed Sowing and it's Relevance to our Benefit as Human.